Council of Nova Scotia Archives

Isle Madame Historical Society / LeNoir Forge Museum, Arichat

Main Street Arichat

On the left the home owned by Capt. Dan Landry. The second structure, Terrio's Store, owned by Constant Terrio.

Topic: Enterprise

Date: [ca. 1890]

Reference: Archives Isle Madame Historical Society AO-147

islemadame  Logo

For more information, please contact the Isle Madame Historical Society / LeNoir Forge Museum.

 

Search Nova Scotia's Database of Archival Descriptions in

Council of Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/communityalbums/islemadame/archives/

Copyright © 2022, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.