64: Primrose Bldg. on corner of Queen and Granville. Here used as a clothing store. Now the Bank of N.S. The first movie house in town was on the second floor of this bldg. Built 1902.
65: Mr. Weare's drug store, always called "The Always Busy Drug Store".
Reference: Coward family Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 24
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives
Council of Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/communityalbums/bridgetown/archives/
Copyright © 2020, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.