Council of Nova Scotia Archives

Beaton Institute, Cape Breton University

Diamond Jubilee Celebrations, Charlotte Street Sydney

This image shows a Canadian National Railway (C.N.R.) float passing by St. George's Anglican Church. Built between 1785 and 1791, St. George's is the oldest Anglican Church in Cape Breton.

Date: 1927

Reference:  Beaton Institute, Cape Breton University bi-77-1112-1246

capebreton  Logo

For further information, please contact the Beaton Institute.

 

Search Nova Scotia's Database of Archival Descriptions in

Council of Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/communityalbums/CapeBreton/archives/

Copyright © 2022, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.