The LeNoir Forge was originally built around 1793. And remained in the LeNoir Family for approximately 140 years. Many blacksmiths received training in this building.
Topic: Built Heritage
Reference: Archives Isle Madame Historical Society AO-189
For more information, please contact the Isle Madame Historical Society / LeNoir Forge Museum.
Council of Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/communityalbums/islemadame/archives/
Copyright © 2021, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.